Erik Raymond Rowberg
Dynamic IT administrator, businessman, computer network engineer, and programmer with 20+ years’ experience Skilled in design, setup and management of large computer networks from corporate LAN to wide Area Networks. Excels in managing and motivating IT staff Able to learn and employ computer technologies quickly under adverse conditions and with limited resources
- Built the ISP (HABARI Node Ltd) changing technologies as needed from dial up to ADSL, wireless and fibre optic
- Created commercial software (Accounting, HRM, Payroll) widely used in Tanzania
- Created broadband network involving wireless, DSL and Fibre
- Manages 500 primary and secondary domains
- Vice Chairman TZNIC Policy Advisory Committee (TZNIC Controls all .tz domans) 2008-2012
- Chairman of Arusha Internet Exchange
TISPA SECRETARY GENERAL
Noah Maina is an IP/MPLS Network and Systems Engineer with extensive experience is packet based carrier-grade network service provider notwithstanding his multi-vendor Industry experience. Noah works for SEACOM a Pan-African submarine fiber network provider (NSP) where he coordinates Interconnection and peering arrangements across Internet exchange points in Africa and Europe. Noah also volunteers in various roles on different tech-industry non-profit organizations locally and internationally notably the tzNOG, AfNOG, AIS, AFRINIC, SAFNOG, ICANN-AC and TISPA
Bhavna has an experience of 9 years as Admin and Finance Manager at Capital Technologies. As the treasurer of TISPA, she is responsible for all financial matters.
Mzee Hamisi Boma
Mzee Hamisi Boma is the General Manager at Tanzania Internet Service Providers Association (TISPA). TISPA manages the Tanzania Internet Exchange (TIX) and other IX’s in Tanzania. Mr. Mzee he was Director of business Development and Lecturer at Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA), first time working on Tanzania internet service sector Hold Masters of Science in Public Procurement and Management for Sustainable development, Masters of Business Studies in Business Logistics, Graduate Diploma in Business Studies in Manufacturing, and Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting,
Also membership on Professionals Associations:
- December, 2007: Member – Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) – UK, November,
- 1987: Certified Supplies Professional (CSP) – National Board for Materials Management (Tanzania) (Registered Authorized Supplies Officer),
- December, 1986: Member – Institute of Materials Management (UK), May,
- 1982 Graduate Member – Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
Technical Associate / Secretariat
A 18 years’ experience in different industry, where by 6 years of Mining and Exploration Industry, 12 years Networking troubleshooting and Installation, Computers Maintenance +A and repair, operation & maintenance on networking maintenance in general, Network designing, planning and budgeting, new deployment planning, upgrades and migration of the network and Data centre networking and setup of the Internet Exchanges points internet Data room Maintenance and operations.
Being a coordinator of small scale teams and a track record of delivering on time and in the projects of Internet setup and exchange points projects, Knowledge transfer and training encase required. Seeking a similar role with more competitive challenge and growth where deep and consistence learning plus great team player in a fast growing environment will be utilized and advanced.